Gift cards are how I keep track of how much I spend on books a month. If I added $20 to my gift card, once that balance is gone, I am done buying books for the month.
If an Amazon link is in a post, it is an affiliate link. Other relationships will be stated if there is one.
If you have shopping to do on Amazon, click on their logo below. It won't charge you anything, but it helps keep this site up and running and pays for the giveaways I do here and on my Facebook page. Thank you!
- This is a uniquely designed, small LED desk lamp, with a small built-in speaker for portable music player,but sounds good enough to listen to music. It has a built-in lithium ion battery that is charged with the included USB cable. The lamp can also be powered by the USB cable or 3 AAA batteries which are not included.
- The LED light is fairly bright, dimmable, and touch sensitive. At its full brightness, it provides nice supplemental lighting on your desk. Another cool feature is the speaker has a tiny blue LED light in the middle of it, and it flashes along to the music.
- All in all, this is a cool, inexpensive gadget for your desk. If you’re looking for a bright lamp to work, this maybe isn’t it. But if you’re just looking to add a little supplemental light to your desk, and/or have a little speaker for your music player, then this is a cool item.
- Support DC 5 V or USB powered.
- Suitable for all products play a sound audio products, such as Mp3, Mp4, computers, mobile phones and so on.
I was so excited to get this. I’ve been looking for a new blue tooth speaker for my girls’ room because they are constantly taking my speaker and using it to play their spotify playlists. I like to keep my own speaker beside my bed to listen to thunderstorms while I’m sleeping.
Love the design. This is so funky. The touch of the lamp is easy to use and the speaker sound was amazing. Connecting it to bluetooth on our phones was easy and painless. I thought with the price point this was in that it wouldn’t have the best sound, and while it doesn’t compare to my $200 bluetooth speaker, I was very impressed with the sound and the volume on this lamp.
The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the little black plastic clamps on the lamp cord break extremely easy. My 6 year old managed to take this apart when I wasn’t home and when I went to snap the top plastic back around the cord and onto the wires, it broke in half without any real force. I duct taped it back together (because duct tape fixes everything) and it still works just as well. It just now has some pretty duct tape at the top holding the lamp in place.
Even with that little piece breaking, I am planning on buying another to put in my boys’ room so they can have music at night to listen to also and a little lamp that they can turn on. My littlest guy (yes, the same 6 year old who took it apart) likes to listen to ocean waves while sleeping and he likes to sneak to my room at night. We compromise on ocean waves with thunder so that we can both sleep soundly. 🙂
Pardon that what is coming from the speaker is a commercial. I didn’t want to get in trouble for copyright infringement by using a song. That would be my luck.
I received this lamp at a discounted price for my honest review.