II Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
*Check me out on Cafepress
*Read the latest issue of Project You Magazine right here at Not Everyone's Mama!
*Save money grocery shopping with my daily coupon list.
*Need to earn more money from your blog? Check out Chitika, SocialSpark, and Escalate Network
Sponsored Tweets is how I get paid on Twitter.
Looking for something new to read? I've added some of my favorite books to the new book store!
UPDATED 10/17/13: My blog is now completely NO FOLLOW. Blame Google. They are mean. Sorry Google, I’m just sayin’. You are. And bossy too.
I now use Disqus for my blog comments. Sign in however you would like.
- You MUST use your name or online name.
- No Keywords (anymore) – again - Google is mean
- Links to incomplete sites, suspicious sites, blatant affiliate sales sites or Google unfriendly sites will be removed.
- NO SPAMMY COMMENTS such “Bookmarked for future reading”, “Great site. Good article” and the rest of them are not allowed. Show me you actually read my posts please.
- Don’t waste your precious time and mine.
- Comment regurgitation is not allowed on my blog.
- Comments not written in proper form/grammar or with misspelling may be deleted or edited for readability sake.
- Finally for me to believe that your comment is not spam, you MUST make reference to something written within the post.
I would like to thank Justin at Dragon Blogger for reminding me about the importance of having a comment policy in these spammy times.