II Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
*Check me out on Cafepress
*Read the latest issue of Project You Magazine right here at Not Everyone's Mama!
*Save money grocery shopping with my daily coupon list.
*Need to earn more money from your blog? Check out Chitika, SocialSpark, and Escalate Network
Sponsored Tweets is how I get paid on Twitter.
Looking for something new to read? I've added some of my favorite books to the new book store!
I have decided to install KeywordLuv on my site to help my readers who leave LEGITIMATE comments related to a post. My blog is DoFollow in most cases, there has been one case where the comment possibly was directed to the post, but it was also blatantly just trying to get link juice, so I put no follow tags on it.
- You MUST use your name or online name. Keywords only will get your comment delinked or marked as spam.
- Restrict yourself to 3 Keywords Only. Anything more than 3 keywords and your comment risks getting deleted!
- Links to incomplete sites, suspicious sites, blatant affiliate sales sites or Google unfriendly sites will be removed.
- NO SPAMMY COMMENTS such “Bookmarked for future reading”, “Great site. Good article” and the rest of them are not allowed. Show me you actually read the post please.
- Don’t waste your precious time and mine.
- Comment regurgitation is not allowed on my blog.
- Comments not written in proper form/grammar or with misspelling may be deleted or edited for readability sake.
- Finally for me to believe that your comment is not spam, you MUST make reference to something written within the post.
I would like to thank Justin at Dragon Blogger for reminding me about the importance of having a comment policy in these spammy times.