Gift cards are how I keep track of how much I spend on books a month. If I added $20 to my gift card, once that balance is gone, I am done buying books for the month.
If an Amazon link is in a post, it is an affiliate link. Other relationships will be stated if there is one.
If you have shopping to do on Amazon, click on their logo below. It won't charge you anything, but it helps keep this site up and running and pays for the giveaways I do here and on my Facebook page. Thank you!
Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Bloglovin’ party!
Since Google Reader closed in July, I thought it would be a good idea to start a way for us to find new blogs to read and find some new Bloglovin’ followers reading our blogs! Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
How it Works
- Follow the hosts and co-hosts.
- Grab our button and put it on your sidebar or linky list.
- Link up only your Bloglovin’ url. Any links not following this, will be removed.
- Follow 3-5 new blogs. This will only be of benefit to everyone if everyone follows each other.
- Use the cute buttons in this post to tweet, share on facebook, pin, and/or Google+ to help spread the word. The more people that know about this hop, the better for all of us.
Thank you to our Co-Hosts
Would you like to help me co-host this each week? Just let me know in a comment below! Special thank you to Heather of Not Everyone’s Mama and Aleasa of Happy Life for agreeing to co-host with me. After you leave your link below, you can also add your link to our Bloglovin’ Directory! Be sure to also check out our Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter Directory!