2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
The Book Vixen is hosting the 2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge this year and I figured since I read way more than that in 2013, this is a goal I can easily accomplish.
Reading Challenge Details: (from this post)
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 (books read prior to 1/1/2014 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2014. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read 10 contemporary romance novels. Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge). Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join this challenge, grab the 2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, Libib, etc., so as long as you have adedicated shelf for the 2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
I thought Steph over at Fangs, Wands, and Fairy Dust had a brilliant thought about making a button to label these particular reviews so you can see easily that they are for this challenge. I just made one for me really quick.
My books for this challenge will all have that button on them here on my blog.
I am off to make my Goodreads shelf for this while you all go sign up! You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, just a reader.