- Take pictures from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and share them only with family and friends instantly across multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, internet-connected TV, and digital photo frame
- Control who can see your photos through permission-based albums and an easy to use interface
- Flip back to a day in your life with day stacks in a photo timeline
- Stay connected with your nearest and dearest by receiving real-time alerts and notifications of their photo activity
- Get a head start on your albums by importing existing collections from your camera roll, computer or popular photo sharing sites
- Send photos directly to digital photo frames from within the app
- Enjoy instant slideshows on the internet-connected TV version of the service
I was intrigued when I saw the description. You can send your pictures directly to a digital photo frame? Awesome! Control who sees your pics through groups? Sweet!
I know it may seem like I share every single picture I take, but I don’t. Some get messaged just to family members.
That will be my first group, just family members. That way I don’t have to create a seperate message for them AND my pictures are still available when they aren’t on my phone. I only have an 8 GB iPhone so I upload and delete pictures once they are safely stored somewhere. I have a 32 GB iPad which doesn’t help because I have an iPad 2, no camera. It all goes to the cloud and I easily go over my cloud storage. All the time. I can email each individual picture, but that gets tedious.
I just thought, I don’t even have to store it all online right away, though I make that a practice with all the computer data crashes I have had. It can be sent to my iPad via this using my iPad’s internal storage vs my cloud.
This is looking better and better to me.
I will keep you guys updated on outmywindowTM as I use it more and more and tell you how much I love it.
In the meantime you can grab outmywindowTM yourself in the app store for free. That includes 5 GB of free storage.
I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for ‘outmywindow™.’