Pato got me an iPad yesterday in the hopes that I can blog from that since using my laptop hurts my shoulder so much. I go to the orthopedic surgeon on February 29 to see if I need surgery.
Say some prayers for Alyce is please. She has had a tummy ache off and on for awhile. Sunday night we took her to the ER and they diagnosed her with a kidney infection. They pumped her full of antibiotics via IV. I’ve been giving her her prescription since then.
Yesterday she slept all day. I was able to get her to drink a little but no food.
She got up this morning with a fever and told me she threw up last night. She had a fever again. I gave her some Tylenol and got her medicine down her which she promptly threw up. She’s asleep again and I am waiting for her dr to call me back. If the fever goes higher or she vomits again I am taking her back to the ER. Just keep her in your thoughts and prayers please.