Congratulations to Courtney and thank you to everyone who entered!
I found another awesome Etsy seller! Opulent Alchemy.
I love perfumes. I have a lot of different scents that are spray perfumes and those are great, but I really love the roll on oils. They always seem to last longer for me. I’m not a perfume creator and I don’t pretend to be one on TV, so I don’t know why that is, and I won’t even try to guess, but that has just been my experience.
When I saw Opulent Alchemy products and her prices (which are a steal by the way!) I had to grab some. She also included a couple of extra bottles when I asked her if she would like a review. That was so nice! Once I smelled them I would have told you about them period. They smell that good!
I got -
TWILIGHT Perfume Oils – I got the Edward scent. Was there any doubt? If you made me choose, and it’s a tough choice, I think this is my favorite of the ones that I got.
EDWARD perfume is a seductive & mysterious blend of Bergamot, Rosemary, Moss, Sandalwood, Mint, & Amber.
Top notes of bergamot, tea, and peony, leading to an explosive flowery midsection of real jasmine absolute, freesia, orchid, orangeflower, and a kiss of peach, with a warm, sweet drydown of cedarwood, patchouli, amber, leather, musk, and vanilla.
Bottom Line: Dizzingly floral, delightfully upscale — one whiff and KABOOM!!! you’re bathed in an explosion of flowery nirvana.
Honey I Washed the Kids – How could I not choose that one with a name like that? It cracked me up!
Honey I Washed the Kids Composition: Top notes of fresh Citrus with a sweet Honey – Floral Bouquet, a heart of Peach, Apple, & Toffee, with a lingring soft base of wood & Musk notes…. Yum.
Snow Fairy – This is probably, probably, probably my second favorite. I keep changing my mind every time I smell them.
Sweet & mouth watering confection… Luscious passion fruit, sugary cotton candy, juicy strawberries, with a base of vanilla.
* A blend of nature (pure essential oils) & scientce (fragrance oils), in a base of pure Grapeseed Oil.
KAI … is devastatingly feminine & dangerously flirtatious … this blend of white flowers should be a controlled substance! If you love gardenia, you need to own this – it is so incredibly fresh and true that it smells like you just pinned a newly cut gardenia in your hair. Lush, but clean.
The Comforter Composition: Uplifting & comforting Bergamot & Orange Citurs top notes, lead to a warm heart of soft floral, cinnamon, & clove. Leafy green accents add dramatic texture & depth, with an earthy & balanced base of Patchouli, Sweet Vanilla, & minty Pennyroyal.
I love sweet smelling perfumes. Perfumes that smell like fruits with a hint of flower are my absolute favorite! Most of the ones that I received were just like that. But then there were some bolder ones. And I loved those too. You just can’t go wrong!
Her prices? I could stock up on all of her perfume oils and not feel guilty at all.
Average of $4.75 for 1/3 of an ounce.
10 perfume samples – 1 ml vials – $12.50
3 1/6 of an ounce bottles average $10.50
She has a few that are a little more, but even at their price, they are an awesome deal! You really should check her out.
I’m waiting for my next check because I’m going to grab some more. Going through her store to tell you how awesome her prices are, I saw a few more I want. I can’t help it. Perfume is my downfall. Sugar, Rockin’ Red Velvet Cake, Milk Milk, Chocolovers, A Baby’s Grace, so many to choose from, how can you decide?
You know what, this was just going to be a review, but I loved her products so much and want someone else to experience them that I personally will do a giveaway! Winner’s choice of any of her 1/3 of an ounce perfume oils. (One bottle) So let’s get this going!
MAKE SURE YOU DO THE MAIN ENTRY BEFORE ANY OF THE EXTRA ENTRIES! THANKS!
- - Favorite Opulent Alchemy on Etsy
- - Favorite your favorite product and let me know which one you did.
- - Subscribe to my blog via email or reader
- - Subscribe to the RSS feed of Opulent Alchemy on Etsy! That will keep you up to date on all of her products!
- - Follow me on Twitter (either @HeatherM74 or @GiveawayChick – you’ll get all the giveaways from other bloggers that I enter on @GiveawayChick, either one is fine.)
- - Tweet this giveaway (1X/day)
- - Follow me via Google Friend connect
- - add my button to your blog (the 24/7 mom one on the right side)
- - comment on one of my other posts
- - blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post.
- - Digg, StumbleUpon, or any other social networking bookmark this giveaway. (Not my site, the post.) There are links after each post.
- - NEW! Add this giveaway to ANY giveaway site (prizey, online sweeps, a Mr linky) where you are allowed to 3 entries! (Enter each separately! IE: Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3)
- - NEW! Enter any of my other giveaways! (1 extra entry total for this giveaway)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
EXTENDED DUE TO DOWNTIME! Giveaway ends on 5/26/10 at 11:59 PM CST. ETA – US/Canada – Winners will be chosen by random number generator. Winners will be emailed and must respond within 48 hours or an alternate winner will be chosen.
Thank you to Opulent Alchemy for providing me with extra perfume oils with my purcahse to review. To the FTC man, the giveaway is all on me. I loved her perfumes that much!